Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the CreateMyCookbook.com Web site (https://createmycookbook.com), toward the purchase of eligible products.
- Purchases are deducted from the Gift Certificate balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Certificate account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Certificates, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. To redeem a Gift Certificate balance, enter the redemption code at checkout.
- Gift Certificates cannot be used to purchase other Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Certificate balances in a CreateMyCookbook account may not be transferred.
- Gift Certificates and their use on the CreateMyCookbook.com Web site are subject to CreateMyCookbook's general Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
- CreateMyCookbook may provide Gift Certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates are in US Dollars
- CreateMyCookbook is not responsible for or stolen Gift Certificates
- The title for a Gift Certificate passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Redemption Code, or delivery of the Gift Certificate to the carrier, whichever is applicable.
- CreateMyCookbook will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is either redeemed through the CreateMyCookbook.com Web site or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the CreateMyCookbook.com Web site.
- Limitation of Liability.
CREATEMYCOOKBOOK AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Any dispute relating in any way to CreateMyCookbook Gift Certificates shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Fulton County, Georgia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- By visiting CreateMyCookbook.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Certificate terms and conditions. CreateMyCookbok reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.