Hamburger Steak Recipe
Christina - Aug 11, '20
Looking for a dinner the whole family will love? This hamburger steak recipe is easy and perfect for both parents and kids. I suggest serving it with a side of green beans and potatoes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, sliced in strips
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of bacon
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 gravy cubes
- Dice the bacon and cook in a cast-iron skillet.
- While bacon is cooking, slice onions. Add onions to the skillet.
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire, oregano, basil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Make 4 patties.
- Once the onions are cooked to golden-brown, add the minced garlic.
- Push onions and garlic to the side. Add your patties to the skillet to cook. Flip once browned on one side.
- While the patties are cooking. Make gravy according to directions.
- Once patties are cooked through add gravy.
What sides do you like with hamburger steak? Share your family’s creation with CreateMyCookbook’s Family Recipe Group!
Next: Pomodoro Sauce Recipe