Perfect Pumpkin Bread
Guest Blogger - Oct 13, '20
- Recipe of the Week
October means pumpkin season, and pumpkin season means pumpkin bread! Check out this perfect pumpkin bread recipe!
- 1.5 cups of all purpose flour (can use gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup of pumpkin purée
- 3/4 dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices) and stir by hand. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine sugars, eggs, milk and pumpkin. Stir with a spatula.
- Slowly fold in dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Be careful to not over mix.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour in batter and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Be careful to not overbake.
- Allow to cool completely in pan.
- Store in an airtight container.
Submit your recipe to be featured as "Recipe of the Week"
Next: Destiny's Crockpot Chili