Recipe of the Week | Blueberry Cheesecake
Ashley - Dec 21, '22
- Recipe of the Week
Blueberry Cheesecake from Esperanza
"I experimented with an online cheesecake recipe by adding blueberries and came up with this beautiful and delicious variation of traditional cheesecake. It is a family favourite!" - Esperanza
2lbs cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup honey
1/2 cup cream or milk
lemon zest from 3 lemons
The Blueberry Sauce:
4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 cup water
honey to taste
1/4 cup arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and beat it until fluffy.
- Add eggs vanilla, honey and cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a 9 inch spring form pan. (You do not need to grease the pan.)
- Combine 1/4 cup water with arrowroot powder.
- In a small sauce pan bring blueberries and remaining water to a boil.
- Add the arrowroot powder mixture and whisk until thick.
- Add honey to taste.
- Drizzle blueberry sauce into the cheesecake batter.
- Use a skewer to make swirls in the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 60 minutes or until set.
- Let cool completely before serving. Enjoy!!!
Want us to feature your recipe on our blog and social media platforms? Click here!
Next: Recipe of the Week | Stuffed Zucchini