Recipe of the Week | Chicken Club Pasta Salad
Guest Blogger - Apr 21, '21
- Recipe of the Week
"I love brunch so much that I wrote a cookbook and I blog about it every chance I get. This recipe is a combination of brunch items that I love. I really enjoy pasta salad and chicken club sandwiches. So one day when I was at work thinking of recipes this one just popped into my head. What if I combine both recipes? It took a few tries to get it where it was flavorful and beautiful but once I did I could not get enough of it. I pray you love it just the same."
- 16oz Sour Cream
- 2c Rotisserie chicken cubed
- 12oz box Rotini pasta
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1Tbsp Lemon Garlic rub
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 6 slices of cooked Bacon crumbled
- In a bowl combine the sour cream and ranch packet with a spoon stir until well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a pot over medium high heat boil the pasta according to package directions. When complete remove from the water and rinse in a strainer under cold water.
- In another bowl combine the pasta, parsley, lemon garlic rub, rotisserie chicken, and sour cream mixture until combined. Set aside.
- On a cutting board slice the hard boiled eggs and set aside.
- Top with crumbled bacon and sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Serve chilled.
My cookbook Come and Brunch with Me is more like a cooking magazine. It is a compilation of 30 or so recipes that can be used for dinner or for a brunch meal as well as a few stories that tell a little bit of my story and how I ended up where I am today. My blog, Food by Faith, tells a little more of the story.
Want us to feature your recipe on our blog and social media platforms? Click here!
Next: Recipe of the Week | Homemade Steak and Cheese Pizza