Recipe of the Week | Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
Guest Blogger - Mar 02, '21
- Recipe of the Week
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites
"This is a staple at our family Thanksgiving," says Kenzie. You can follow her on Instagram @kenz.in.the.kitchen!
24 vanilla wafers
1 2/3 cups (10 oz. pkg) Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 pkgs (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Place vanilla wafer, flat side down, in 2 inch foil bake cups.
- Place 5-6 morsels on top of each wafer.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla; beat well.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each baking cup.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and very very lightly browned.
- Remove from tray and place on wire rack.
- While still hot, place 3-4 morsels on top of each. They will soften.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
Want us to feature your recipe on our blog and social media platforms? Click here!
Next: Recipe of the Week | Slow Cooker Pho