Recipe of the Week | Granny Walker's Broccoli Casserole
Guest Blogger - Aug 23, '22
- Recipe of the Week
Granny Walker's Broccoli Casserole from Hillary M.
"This recipe comes from the recipe drawer of my grandmother and I found it recently while cleaning out her things. We have made it several times at our house and it's a wonderful way to eat broccoli. A great time to serve it is as a side over Thanksgiving." - Hillary M.
1 packages broccoli (or 2 large crowns) chopped
1 cup grated sharp cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2-1 cup mayonnaise
1 medium chopped onion
2 eggs, well beaten
2 cups buttered crumbs
3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Cook broccoli with salt until slightly soft. Drain.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise and nuts.
- Add to broccoli and mix well.
- Add eggs and onion and pour into greased casserole (1 1/2- 2 quart).
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with buttered crumbs.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Want us to feature your recipe on our blog and social media platforms? Click here!
Next: Recipe of the Week | Nonna's Amazing Tomato Sauce