Hamburger Steak Recipe
Christina - Aug 11, '20
- Recipe of the Week
Looking for a dinner the whole family will love? This hamburger steak recipe is easy and perfect for both parents and kids. I suggest serving it with a side of green beans and potatoes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, sliced in strips
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of bacon
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 gravy cubes
- Dice the bacon and cook in a cast-iron skillet.
- While bacon is cooking, slice onions. Add onions to the skillet.
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire, oregano, basil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Make 4 patties.
- Once the onions are cooked to golden-brown, add the minced garlic.
- Push onions and garlic to the side. Add your patties to the skillet to cook. Flip once browned on one side.
- While the patties are cooking. Make gravy according to directions.
- Once patties are cooked through add gravy.
What sides do you like with hamburger steak? Share your family’s creation with CreateMyCookbook’s Family Recipe Group!
Submit your recipe to be featured as "Recipe of the Week"
Next: Pomodoro Sauce Recipe