Looking for something sweet, but trying to avoid more quarantine carbs? This edible cookie dough is an easy sweet treat when you're craving a chocolate chip cookie, but you want to avoid those carbs!
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar free sweetener (I use Swerve)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate sugar free chocolate chips
1. Mix together almond butter and cream cheese until well combined
2. Stir in sweetener and salt.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Portion with 1" cookie scoop.
5. Refrigerate and enjoy as easy snack.
Yields 20 to 30 balls
Recipe by: Leah Cochran
Submit your recipe to be featured as "Recipe of the Week"Next: Great Grilling Recipes from Susan Williams