Magic Bars Recipe
Christina - Sep 02, '20
- Recipe of the Week
This yummy easy traybake is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and a love for chocolate and coconut.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
Do you have a yummy dessert recipe? Share your family’s creation with CreateMyCookbook’s Family Recipe Group!
Submit your recipe to be featured as "Recipe of the Week"
Next: 5 Easy Labor Day Sides